Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Recipe Trial Tuesday: Ranch-Style Fajita Wraps

Hey guys!


I hope you all had an awesome weekend and a great Father's Day!


It's time for the 3rd Recipe Trial Tuesday!
This week we had Ranch-Style Fajita Wraps! That just sounds good, doesn't it?

I got the recipe from Heart Healthy Online. You can find the recipe here.

 I already had everything on hand, so that was a huge bonus! I love it when that happens.


 First, I went ahead and made the salsa. 

I diced up 2 seeded tomatoes




Then I added 1/4 cup chopped yellow bell pepper and 1/4 cup red onion.
 
I also added some minced garlic and salt and pepper.

The recipe also called for cilantro. We do NOT like cilantro around here! So I axed that stuff!







That's it for the salsa. I stuck this is the fridge while I finished everything else up.


Then I cut my chicken into strips and seasoned them with garlic powder and chili powder.



I sliced up some bell pepper.



Then just cooked them together for a few minutes.
I did drain the chicken and bell peppers since there was a little juice in there.
 Next, I added the ranch salad dressing and mixed it all up really well.

Then I just added it to my tortilla and top with the salsa and shredded cheese.

**I did warm my tortillas up in the oven for about 10 minutes**





























I served mine with a side salad.

Um, THIS IS GOOD! This is definitely a keeper for me! It's so simple and it has lots of veggies in it! And Leroy approved, so I can't beat that! 
  

Thank you so much for stopping by! If you have any good recipes, send them my way!!




3 comments:

  1. Now I am hungry!! Thanks for joining Creative Things Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I love fajitas and these look delish! Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday last week. I can't wait to see what you link up this week. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good and healthy! Thanks for linking up for Flash Blog Friday :-)

    ReplyDelete