Monday, August 1, 2011

Hi!

Welcome to Living Sweetly!

Let me introduce you to my little family! :)


This is me and my brand new HUSBAND! We were married May 21, 2011, and we're loving every minute of our new lives together! And like they all say...it really is a learning experience but we're having the times of our lives!
Leroy works at a local steel mill and I'm in my junior year in college studying Public Relations. So to say the least, our lives and schedules are crazy!

This is our new furbaby, Finn! We rescued him from our local animal shelter and he fits right in! He's a Miniture Doberman Pinscher with the SWEETEST (most of the time) little personality and is the biggest cuddler ever! We actually got him a few days after we got back from our honeymoon. Totally unexpected!

I'll post some wedding pictures and honeymoon pictuers later! Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment