Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wedding!

I told you I would post some pictures from our wedding & honeymoon, so here we go!


We were married in May at a historic plantation home in our hometown. I can't get over how much I am IN LOVE with this house and it's charm. :)


Leroy and I have been together for 7 years before we were married So to say the least, we've been looking forward to this day for a LONG time! When it finally came, it was so surreal! I'm so blessed to be married to my best friend and get to do EVERYTHING together!


This is Leroy! He's a southern (REALLY southern!), sweet goofball! He's always in the best mood and is always joking around! He truly is the best man I know (well, a tie with my dad :))! He will do anything for anyone, and give you the shirt off his back. One of the most genuine, down to earth people I know! Love him so much!

I'll spare you with all my talking about the wedding pictures and just let you have a look for yourself :)








Leroy's dad...looks just like him!











Such a wonderful day! 

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!!!
    I love these photos!
    You look like a princess and your husband looks like prince charming.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Have a great day,
    Bonnie :)

    ReplyDelete