Monday, April 9, 2012

How My Husband Became a Shaklee Believer!

Good morning! How was your weekend? Did you do anything special for Easter? I went to an Easter service with my mom.  Leroy had to work until 6 am Easter morning so we weren't really able to do much. I did make our first little Easter dinner! It was very much an amateur dinner...but it's the thought that counts, right!? :)



While I was on my way home from school last week, I got the cutest call from my husband! He was calling to tell me how AMAZED he was with Shaklee! We recently bought a used truck so he's been obsessed with constantly cleaning it. He even took pictures to show me the before and afters! He sounded so happy! Haha!

He washed his truck before and these were just some spots that needed a little extra attention.

All he used was Shaklee's Scour Off and the Super Microfiber Sponge.We seriously used Scour Off for so much stuff around the house!



Here's the before of the window button (I have no clue what the "real" name of this is!!)

After!


This is his passenger door. It had grime on it from being used constantly.


After:



This is his front bumper. It was stained with oxidation.








Rear view mirror






...and my favorite one...!!


He had paint splatters on the side of his truck









Here's a close up!






Leroy was so surprised that it got all the paint off but didn't damage his truck's paint job!



I really can't say enough about Shaklee's Scour Off! People think I'm crazy when I tell them something made from cherry pits works this well! That is, until they try it for themselves!



Don't forget....






1 comment: