Sunday, February 19, 2012

What's the Purpose?

Hey guys!

I know it's been SO long since I've blogged and I'm so sorry! I promise I'm back this time! :)

I've been struggling with what to call the actual purpose of Living Sweetly! I feel like there's so much I want it to be but I don't want it to because an unorganized mess! I've decided the best way to categorize it would to call it a "figure out this whole wife/homemaker life and trying to improve our health!" Phew, pretty long!

Even though I've been at the wife thing for a good 9 months, it's hard! Obviously, I've never done this before and I'm just learning as I go!

If you have any tips on how to manage a house while working/schooling, PLEASE let me know! I'd love to hear from you!

How long did it take for you to get the hang of taking care of a house?


Hope you have a great day!

Kelli :)

No comments:

Post a Comment