Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mini Master Makeover!

We've been doing little touch ups throughout the house and last week we tackled our master bedroom!

We repainted, put shelving up in the closet, and got new curtains and a new bed set to go with our new bed frame and night stands!

I totally forgot to take before pictures (I know, bad blogger) but remembered half way through!




The closet was painted a different color than the bedroom whenever we bought the house.  We've never got around to painting it since our clothes are always blocking it. Now was the perfect time to get it done!








Leroy really did all the work...I was moral support!




I couldn't help it..our cute little helper!



After the closet was painted.






New shelving!




New night stands!



Our bedroom is anything but master! There wasn't enough room to get a good picture of the bedding. I'm sorry! I think I need something above the headboard though, it's looking a little plain!

I'm so glad we finally got through with this project and I think it looks good!

How do you spruce up your rooms without spending a lot of money?

Thanks for stopping by!

Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment